Job Title: Instructor
Department: After School Enrichment Programs, Weekend Workshops and Classes, Evening Programs
Reports to: Director
- Teach weekly workshops and classes for children age 6 & up
- Utilize Brain Monkeys education methods to effectively deliver the prepared curriculum
- Independently gain proficiency with curriculum technologies
- Maintain daily communication with Director
- Inspire children and spark interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM)
- Be enthusiastic, creative and have fun!
Currently pursuing or acquired Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or Education teaching these topics is preferred but not required
- Approximately two years of experience either in a traditional school environment or non-traditional teaching environments such as coaching or camp counseling preferred
- Proven classroom management skills
- Help develop curriculum
- Ability to be on time and prepared for workshop
- Energetic and enthusiastic about working with children
- Experience teaching with Lego Education preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation is a must as we do off site instruction throughout Ann Arbor
Teaching schedule: Monday through Friday during the after school and early evening hours and or weekends for half day classes or workshops.
Qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brain Monkeys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.